Saturday, January 2, 2016
Hollywood Animal Trainer Viciously Whips Young Tiger
My Dad would have hated this. Tigers were his favorite animal and before he died he made me promise to take some of the money he left me and get his name on a plaque on the Tiger cage of the Toronto Zoo.
But everything of my father's was taken from me. (Mental illness can act in damaging and destructive ways).
My father and everything he was an a man and a father was erased from my life, That's why I write this blog. It's sick and it's tragic especially for a man who did so much to be remembered, who took thousands of pictures, of his life, documented the moments and carefully and meticulously made a collection of slides, He was a man who wrote poems and music and made tapes of us interviewing one another.
If my father can hear me now I'd say Dad, "please hold on I am getting that plaque for you."!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment