Lonnie is the wife of Pants on Fire. She had no reason to steal Cinderellas majical glass dolls and keep them in her house as trophies as Cinderella lay dying.
Cinderella needed the powers in those dolls to prevent her from being homeless. Lonnie knew that. She just wanted to stand by and watch Cinderella crumble pathetically.
In this poem Bi- Polar Cinderella has decided that Lonnie is a bad, wicked and tricky little demon. And she must die a demons death- whatever that my be.
Before that happens however Cinderella with play with her like a cat does with a mouse. Cutting at her chip by chip. Cinderella will play until Demon born breast cancer floods her body. And then Bi-polar Cinderella will watch her pathetically squirm till she morphines herself to death.
All said and done Bi-polar Cinderella will go to Lonnies home, slay Pants on Fire and retrieve her majical dolls.
-----------------
Do you remember David B. that charming young man you gave blow jobs to in the back of your classroom?
I do.
And speaking of sex out of wedlock
where is that little girl you gave up for adoption?
I believe I found her Lonnie
Now I'll find you
Petty pointing little bitch.
And I'll take back MY property.
May death come upon you slow like your mother's cancer
As you watched her crumble so shall I watch you
Pathetic petty pointing little bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment