PART ONE
As I get
older,
I come to understand the importance
Of passing along
One's life
Ones stuff
One's clothes
One's money
And I think of my father The Sawdust Man
And I cry for him
And for me
Because all of our memories
are gone
All his photographs
GONE
His mother,
his father,
his brother
and sister
All GONE
Nothing exists of the Sawdust Man's Clan
for me to have
Every last wish The Sawdust Man ever made was blasted sky high by the farts
from
my mother
and her incestuous sons.
FRAGMENT FROM BOOK....
Bipolar Cinderella,stood over a cauldron with the God Witch and they chanted together weaving an evil spell to cast at her uber evil step-brothers...
"There will be curses for you for your children and for your great' grandchildren.
Enough to go around.
We will wait till you die and we will hunt you down as you hunted us.
We will set your children up for arrests
and show them eviction.
We will teach them what you taught us.
How to kill.
After chanting these terrible words...
and much to bi Polar Cinderellas surprise.
Three little heads popped out of the boiling water. They were Cinderellas evil step bothers and they said,
"You are full of shit bipolar Cinderella. And they said one by one...
"I am an important professor".
"And I am Camera Man, with an infinity pool."
"And I am a patholical liar."
And then they sung to Cinderella their hit single.
"If We Would Never Get Caught we Would Tear You Apart"
But Bi-Polar Cinderella no longer afraid of their sadistic mental illness gently reminded them that time was on her side.
"Now brothers, Did you forget I am much much younger than you?"
Its my turn now
to spin the wheel of death.
Look.
It lands on KILL YOUR CHILDREN
With a gun
And in order to get another free spin I have to shoot them in head just like you taught me.
But I won't just shoot them once as you shot me
I WILL SHOOT THEM TWICE🙌
As I get,
older
I come to understand the importance
Of passing along
One's life
Ones stuff
One's clothes
One's money
And I think of my father
The Sawdust Man
No comments:
Post a Comment