Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lady Cat Chow Temperance

Lady Cat Chow Temperance  is the gatekeeper for the next level. I have turned from a winny victim to a psychopathic, sadistic, vomit-me- up, kind of chick. 

I cannot pass to the next level until I convince her that my heart is true. I have tried  to get through this level over and over again. I cannot break through. Fuck. I know friend at Level Ten in this game and they are psychologically spiritually, and emotionly void. 

On the other hand,  I am enlightened like Bill Murray on Groundhog Day and I am a complete idiot.
-------------
She asked me once. Lady Cat Chow Temperance, with long brown hair like an Evangelists wife. With bits of Meow Mix crazy glued in random patches around her head.

She asked me once, "Bi Polar Cinderella, what will you do after you kill them?"

And I said, "Ms. Cat Chow Temperance, who said anything about dying. I have specifically chosen torture."

And she said, "So you won't be doing the killing?"

"Oh no", I said. "They will be lucky if I let them do it themselves."

And Lady. Cat Chow Temperance asked, "How long will this go on?"

And I answered, "Until every genetic seed they  spread in both family lines has killed themselves and been creamated."

And she said, "So I understand you are no longer the victim?  Don't you think this is a little extreme?  I understand an eye for an eye but you want blood and guts and screaming and  pain, you want to hear pleading and voices screaming and begging to die. You want to write SAW Five. You want to see father's rape their sons and mothers cut off  their daughters breats.

You are evil and wicked Bi- Polar Cinderella."

And I said, "that's exactly  what I learned about myself. I learned that I have too speeds, utter victim or utter sick psychotic torturer. Go figure."

And she said "Go figure. Please child go on you way. You have found your true path the path you were born to walk. You may pass."

And Lady Cat Chow Temperance shook the Meow mix out of her hair, parted it and I walked through".

No comments:

Post a Comment